When visiting home shortly this summer break, my dad took me on a quick tour to the Balkans. Every 2.5 years or so, we try and do something together – 5 years ago in Australia (some photos here) and 2.5 years ago in India (photos together here)- though I’m sure both of us would like to do that much more often.
And so, since I don’t often get the opportunity to show off my dear family (mom visiting in Taiwan, little sister visiting Hong Kong, and my sister hosting me in Istanbul), here are some of our lovely photos together with the scenic Balkans in the background.
Thanks, dad! was a terrific trip!
Great memories. Hope we can do this again soon… (& East Asia’s waiting for you to come visit).
BTW – I posted this a few weeks ago on Facebook. Since I know my dad doesn’t always like being made into a blog/Facebook celebrity, I hope he’ll forgive me when he reads some of the comments made on the photos there (aside from an almost unprecedented number of “likes” to my otherwise ignored Facebook activity):
- You two look so much alike (Hebrew)
- Great photos.
- Aw your 爸爸 is so handsome and kind looking! You guys are really a good looking family! I remember your sister is BEAUTIFUL too.
- I agree. How come Isreal man so handsome? whatever old man and young man like you.
- Both look so smart!
- He looks so proud of you fili
- aw! your daddy has a buddha’s smile 🙂
- What a cozy picture!
See, dad? just thought you should know ^_^