Following is a summary of the posts of my little sister’s visit to Hong Kong.
Based on that and my personal experience, I have a suggested itinerary for a 7 days visit to HK combining all that’s wonderful about Hong Kong :
- Day 0 – Upon arrival next to the airport – Ngong Ping 360, Big Buddha, Cable car.
- Day 1 – Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok
- Museums – Hong Kong Museum of History
- Kowloon Park
- Mongkok shopping – Ladies Market, Flower Market, Fish Market etc.
- Symphony of Lights at Avenue of Stars
- Day 2 – Lamma Island
- Day 3 – HK Island
- During daytime – Hong Kong Ocean Park
- Afternoon/evening – Stanley market and area
- Day 4 – Cheung Chau Island
- Day 5 – Central
- HK Park & Zoological/Botanical Gardens
- Peak Tram
- Midlevel escalators up and a slow way down through Soho
- Evening/night at Lan Kwai Fong
- Day 6
- Chillout at the beach (many of beaches to choose from)
- Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Kowloon Walled City and Wong Tai Sin temple
Any comments or suggestions highly welcome.
7 days; Hong Kong; hong kong itinerary; itinerary; summary; tourism; travel;